As the developer of video games you keep up by having the latest equipment and software available. Does your current insurance provide for the full replacement values of your equipment and software programs? Are you covered for temporary relocation, on going salaries and lost profits? A standard insurance policy does not cover these expenses.
Coverage can be included for:
- General Liability – your landlord will require this.
- Equipment Coverage – can include Owned/Non-Owned Equipment and software
- Business interruption coverage: reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries as a result of a covered loss.
- Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability
- Worker Compensation/Employers Liability
- Media Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
Today’s video game development often bridges the gap between film and software development. Special coverage is needed for motion capture and real filming exposures (on location filming, props, sets) that a typical software development insurance policy just won’t cover.
We offer the advantage of one-stop shopping with low rates, flexible options, and excellent service. With a staff of over 30 throughout the United States and Canada along with a network of partner brokers around the world, you can be sure that Front Row Insurance will provide you with excellent coverage and low premiums.
Our staff are friendly and knowledgeable: please contact us, we would love to hear from you.
If calling from Ontario or Manitoba, please contact:
If calling from BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, please contact:
If calling from Quebec, please contact:
If calling from the United States, please contact: