Film Production Insurance and Earthquakes: It is important to make an Emergency Plan before the Earth Moves
- Discuss what could happen on the film set and in the film production office should an earthquake strike.
- Make a list of what needs to be done ahead of time, and store important documents ie. financial documents and insurance policies in waterproof containers.
- Refer http://www.frontrowinsurance.com/new-media/
- Appoint an appropriate out of town contact that can act as a central point of contact in an emergency.
- Write down and exercise the plan at least once a year