IS YOUR BUSINESS PREPARED FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF A CYBER ATTACK?
You can insure your business against the worst effects of a hack attack on your computer system by answering a few questions online here: https://hackinsure.frontrowinsurance.com/
Possible consequences of not having the right cyber insurance coverage:
- Cyber lawsuits often have negative effects on a company’s relationship with its customers. If their private information was stolen during the breach, they may not feel comfortable doing business with you again in the future.
- Due to the recent rise in cyber hack attacks on small businesses, customers and third-party partners may request that you have this type of insurance coverage before doing business with you. In fact, studies have found that only 50% of consumers feel that businesses are taking the appropriate measures, to safeguard themselves from cyber attacks.
Protect your small business by purchasing Cyber Liability coverage online. Obtain a quote in 2 minutes and a policy in 5 minutes 24/7.
- Custom online Cyber Insurance starting at just $250
- Limit options up to $1,000,000
90% of small businesses in Canada do not have Cyber insurance.
You have seen the news: Sony, Target, Home Depot……. An affordable, fast cyber policy is now available for you to purchase in minutes.
Cyber Hack Insurance / CYBER INSURANCE / CYBER LIABILITY INSURANCE Features:
- Comprehensive cyber liability: Combines third-party cyber liability (your customers/clients) and first-party cyber crime expense coverages (you and your business) in one form.
- Theft and fraud: Covers destruction or loss of digital data as the result of a criminal or fraudulent cyber event.
- Business interruption: Covers lost income and related costs where a you are unable to conduct business due to a cyber event or data loss.
- Extortion: Provides coverage for the costs associated with the investigation of threats to commit cyber attacks against your systems; and payments to extortionists who threaten to obtain and disclose sensitive information!
- Forensic investigation: Covers the legal, technical or forensic services necessary to assess whether a cyber-attack has occurred, to assess the impact of the attack and to stop an attack.
- Payment Card Losses.
Who should buy cyber insurance Canada?
If your company operates under the assumption that data security breaches and privacy losses only happen to billion-dollar companies, it’s time to change your thinking—before it’s too late.