Tags: Film Insurance, Production Insurance, Film insurance broker, Entertainment Insurance Broker, Fairs and Festivals insurance, Annual Film Insurance, Annual Film Insuruance, Documentary Insurance, Front Row Insurance Brokers, animal insurance, Front Row, Aircraft Insurance
Under the single event policy, you are typically protected from lawsuits arising from different liabilities, including general liability, liquor liability, automobile liability and physical damage, as well as third party property damage. This policy can also cover the cost of replacing damaged or stolen equipment as well sets, props and wardrobe. regardless if they are rented or owned.
This insurance can also protect you in case your event is cancelled.
Like the single event policy, the Annual Event Insurance can protect you from lawsuits arising from different liabilities , including general liability, liquor liability, automobile liability and physical damage, as well as third party property damage. It also covers the cost of replacing damaged or stolen equipment, sets, props and wardrobe are also covered, regardless if rented or owned.
To obtain a quote, a completed application will need to be submitted so that your broker can negotiate with the insurance company. It is suggested that you use an experiance entertainment insurance broker that has experiance with festivals.
We are pleased to announce that Focus Entertainment Insurance Brokers Inc. will merge with the Entertainment Division of Jones Brown Inc. to form Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. Front Row is an independent insurance brokerage focusing on the needs of the entertainment industry. Our contact information is as follows:
Vancouver Office Toronto Office
604 - 1200 Burrard Street 480 University Avenue, Ste. 1100
Vancouver, BC V6Z 2C7 Toronto, Ontario M5G 1V2
Tel: 604-684-3456 Tel: 416-408-1920
Fax: 604-684-3437 Fax: 416-408-4517
331 boulevard Saint-Luc
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec J2W 2A3
The merger will make Front Row one of the largest entertainment Insurance brokers in Canada, and will provide us with additional leverage when negotiating premiums, coverages and claims settlements for our clients. The combined companies, which insured over one billion dollars in production budgets over the last 12 months, give us unmatched entertainment insurance brokering experience and negotiating strength in Canada.
Front Row arranges: feature film insurance, TV Series Insurance, Documentary insurance, film equipment insurance, webisode insurance, E&O insurance for films New Media Insurance, Fairs and Festivals Insurance, Art Gallery Insurance, musical instrument insurance, music insurance, and more entertainment related insurances.
Front Row employs 20 insurance professionals across our three offices, and is licensed in all ten Canadian provinces.
Should you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact one of our offices.
Tags: musical instrument insurance, music insurance, Film Production Insurance, Film Insurance, Film insurance broker, E&O insurance for Films, E&O Insurance, Errors and Omissions coverage for films, Fairs and Festivals insurance, Film Production Equipment, Annual Film Insuruance, Commercial Production Insurance, Documentary Insurance, Producers Errors & Omissions Liability Insurance, Producers E&O Insurance, HD E&O, Special Event Insurance, event cancellation insurance
The fall flu season is here and no one has any idea how bad the H1N1 Virus will affect film production sets, special event planners and operators of Fairs and Festivals. Transferring the risk to insurance is one solution but it will not solve all the potential H1N1 scenarios.
Potential impacts are as follows:
1. Film/Television production companies could have cast/crew get sick or be quarantined. If an individual is insured under Cast coverage with no exclusion then coverage would be afforded if they get sick. However, if they (or the crew) are quarantined without illness there would be no coverage.
2. If a production company are filming an event and the event gets cancelled due to H1N1, there would be no coverage unless cancellation of event coverage is arranged the event cancellation coverage included cancellation due to H1N1.
3. If crew members or production company personal are scheduled to travel and they can't due to H1N1 there would be no coverage.
4. If the production company is hosting a special events and they have event cancellation coverage they need to look at the specific insurance policy wording to see whether coverage would be provided for an H1N1 outbreak, or a government cancellation of the public event due to H1N1.
5. If normal business operations ie post house, art gallery etc. can not operate due to staff sickness there is no coverage.
6. If fairs and festivals are cancelled due to H1N1 outbreak there is no coverage unless cancellation of event coverage is arranged that included cancellation due to H1N1.
I think you can get the picture that there are a lot of scenarios where: production companies, special event planners and operators of Fairs and Festivals could be affected that would not be insured.
Tags: Film Insurance, Film Production, Fairs and Festivals, Fairs and Festivals insurance, DICE Policy, Annual Film Insuruance, Commercial Production Insurance, Documentary Insurance, H1N1, Special Event Insurance, Film crew, event cancellation insurance