8 WAYS TO SAVE MONEY WHEN INSURING STUNTS & SPFX
- Hire an experienced coordinator with a lengthy résumé. This is the most important step you can take to reduce your insurance costs.
- Close the set to public and guests.
- Use stunt actors, instead of your "real" actors.
- Provide a diagram showing where the equipment and crew will be located relative to the action. Place equipment and crew a safe distances from the action.
- Use long lenses on camera, sandbags, and Lexon shields if possible to protect the filming equipment.
- Provide a full description of stunt & SPFX including script pages.
- Describe safety measures on set: fire extinguishers, sand, fireman/policeman, first aid, etc.
- Underwriters charge when they are anxious or uncomfortable when reviewing a stunt or SPFX. Give the underwriter enough information to make them comfortable and you will minimize the premium charges for your stunts & special effects.
our office for a quote on your next project!
Short Film Production Insurance,
Film insurance broker,
Entertainment Insurance Broker,
Film Production Insurance Premiums,
Film Insurance claims,
Canada Film Broker,
Commercial Production Insurance,
Front Row Insurance Brokers,
Special Effects Insurance,
stunt & SPFX,