Planning a Kid’s Birthday Party? You Should Consider Insuring It.
Hosting a kid’s birthday for your loved one? There are many risks associated with kid's birthday parties that you may not have thought of:
- Your guests may accidentally damage the venue you have rented. Does your venue require you to provide evidence of short term event insurance? Yikes. Check your rental contract.
- Are you hosting the party at home? Check with your homeowners broker to see if you are covered. Parties over a certain size are most likely not covered.
- Have you rented furniture or the sound system or a marquee? Are you responsible to insure the equipment you have rented? Check your rental contracts.
- Your guests could trip on temporary carpeting or slip on a drink spill on the floor and injure themselves. What if your friend or relative is forced to sue you? Awkward? Will your homeowners insurance cover you? Probably not. Kid’s Birthday party liability insurance will cover you if you are sued by providing a free lawyer to defend you and paying the judgement costs awarded to your injured guest.
- Do you need protection for the gifts in case they are stolen?
- What happens if your tent blows away and injures other people in the park? Lawsuits would be covered with kid’s birthday party insurance.
When hosting a kid’s birthday party, most birthday venues will require you to have event insurance in place. Often the hall will tell you in their contract the short term venue liability amount required.
Kid’s birthday party planning should include online kid’s birthday party insurance.
Special event liability is available online with no need to talk to an insurance broker. Our cheap event policies start at $130 and certificates for your kid’s birthday party venue are free. A one day event insurance quote is also free: a fast quote is available any time of the day or night in just 3 minutes.
If you will be serving alcohol at your kid’s birthday party make sure that you request venue alcohol liability – available through our online site. Remember, as a renter you are responsible for the safety of any guests. You could be held legally responsible if people consume alcohol during your kid’s birthday party and harm themselves or someone else. Consider how your guests will be traveling home.
Purchase peace of mind in five minutes with no need to talk to a broker by buying online today.
It’s always good planning to have event insurance because you never know when something unexpected may occur. Kid’s birthday insurance will allow you to fully enjoy your special day. https://events.frontrowinsurance.com
About: Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. is an independent insurance broker that provides kid’s birthday party insurance for the lowest possible cost. Should a claim occur, Front Row ensures that you receive the money you are owed per the kid’s birthday party insurance policy, as quickly as possible. Front Row has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax and are licensed and registered in all provinces in Canada.