Customer Service Associate
Front Row Insurance Brokers – Vancouver
At Front Row, we insure the entertainment industry. As a progressive and growing insurance brokerage, we have an Associate position available effective immediately.
Working at our Vancouver office, the right candidate will provides administrative support to our specialized film insurance sales team to ensure that our clients receive efficient high quality service. You will be responsible for executing client requests, answering questions, issuing necessary paperwork and obtaining quotes and coverage with our insurance companies. You will have the passion to contribute to the overall success of the company and our clients.
- Upholding the level of service synonymous with Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc., which includes excellent product knowledge and fast service for the film insurance niche
- Issuing and checking insurance documentation which can include: binders, certificates, invoices, policies. Training provided
- Answering client inquires via email and telephone
- Prepare and send new account submissions to insurance markets
- Read film and TV scripts and review for hazardous activity
- Entry of Client Data into TAM system, and maintenance of client files
- Check policies and endorsements received from the insurance company for accuracy
- Assisting clients through the claim process which can include speaking with adjustors and insurance companies on the client’s behalf. In house support is provided for claims.
- Collecting receivables from clients for outstanding accounts
- Assisting producers with policy renewals, which can include: pre-completing applications, requesting additional information from the client, sending information to the insurers and obtaining renewal quotes
- Preparing proposals to be sent clients
- You will be one of our clients’ go-to resource for Front Row’s web products assisting online clients with questions via phone and email
- Assistance with covering for vacations for other administrative positions.
- Other duties as required
Your Skills + Abilities
Your success in this role comes from your passion to help people. You have strong social skills and genuinely believe it’s fun to talk with new, creative types such as film producers, musicians and photographers. You take pride in helping people to find the right products for their needs. To succeed, you become an expert at what you do, direct your own work, and work with a team that has a broader purpose than profit alone. You and those who you work with would describe you as someone who:
- Is Client focused
- Possesses Excellent Time Management Skills with the ability to meet deadlines and use abeyance systems.
- TAM Knowledge a plus
- Holds Enthusiasm for the Film Industry and storytelling in general
- Delivers excellent customer service and is friendly to work with
- Communicates effectively when speaking with, or writing to, others.
- Uses active listening and questioning skills to understand needs and issues.
- Takes a consultative approach to guiding the customer
- Works well under pressure, both independently and within a collaborative team.
- Is able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment
- Uses sound judgement in making decisions and taking calculated risks.
- Adapts well to, and often initiates, change.
- Enjoys personal development and growth through learning.
- Provides and receives constructive feedback.
- Has the confidence to collaborate with our offices in LA, NY, Montreal and Toronto.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize in a high paced office
- Is well organized
- Has great attention to detail
- Has the ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able adaptable and flexible to change
- Has a Positive Helpful Attitude
Your Education + Experience
Your experience and education, combined with our provided product training, will ensure your success at Front Row. For this role, you bring:
- At least 2+ years of insurance experience
- A BC general insurance agent level 2 license. A level 1 licensee who is working toward their Level II license would be considered for the right candidate.
Your Compensation + Benefits
Your very competitive compensation and benefits plan includes:
- 3-weeks of vacation to start with an additional week after 5 years.
- Full MSP coverage for you
- Benefits program.
- In-house and external training paid by Front Row.
- Potential for bonuses.
- Potential to attend entertainment industry parties and premieres.
- A beautiful, bright office with stunning ocean and mountain views.
One of the things you’ll enjoy most about Front Row is the supportive team environment. You know you’re never set up for failure; instead, you get all the coaching, mentoring, training, and tools you need to be successful.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com