Insurance for Interior Designers | Interior Design Studio Insurance

Protect your Interior Design business with quick, affordable insurance available online in just five minutes!

Interior Design Office Insurance Package:

If you lease office space, you’re required to have insurance in place for your office contents and to protect your business against liability claims. If you work from home, your home insurance likely does not cover you if you have a home studio.


Protect yourself with our quick and affordable office insurance you can buy online!


For about $500 CAD a year ($42 a month) you can get peace of mind with our Interior Design Office Insurance Package policy.
Free Office Quote

What’s protected?

The Interior Design Office Insurance Package policy covers:


• Office contents

• Computer equipment, including software

• Computer system breakdown

• Hot water tank explosion

• Sewer back-up

• Sign coverage

• Property in transit

• Damage caused by theft

• Valuable papers recreated

• Accounts receivable recreated


• Depositors forgery

• Employee dishonesty

• Inside robbery

• Outside robbery


The liability coverage protects you in case of lawsuits that arise as a result of visitors getting injured in your studio. If you are sued, the policy provides you with a lawyer and pays the court judgment costs if you are found at fault for the injury.

Cyber Liability coverage for Interior Designers against hack, theft, fraud, ransomware & more:

Starting from just $250.00 annually with protection options up to $1,000,000.


Cyber attacks can be absolutely devastating to a small business: costing time, losing data and – in dire cases – even seeing precious information extorted for money.


Free Cyber Quote

What’s protected?

The Cyber Liability insurance policy covers:

Comprehensive Cyber Liability

Combines third-party cyber liability (your customers/clients) and first-party cyber crime expense coverages (you and your business) in one form.

Theft and Fraud: Covers destruction or loss of digital data resulting from a criminal or fraudulent cyber event.

Business Interruption: Covers lost income and related costs when unable to operate due to a cyber event or data loss.

Extortion & Ransomware: Provides coverage for costs associated with investigating threats to commit cyber attacks; and payments to those who threaten to obtain and disclose sensitive information.

90% of small businesses in Canada do not have Cyber insurance.

You have seen the news: Sony, Target, Home Depot……. 

An affordable, fast cyber security policy is now available for you to purchase in minutes

See also: If you are an interior designer, yes, you need Workplace Insurance


About: Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. is an independent insurance broker that provides commercial insurance for the lowest possible cost.  Front Row has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax.