Cyber Liability Coverage: Insurance Against Hack, Theft, Fraud, Ransomware & More
Purchase online 24/7 with no need to talk to a broker
Cyber attacks can be absolutely devastating to a small business: Costing time, losing data, and – in dire cases – even seeing their precious information extorted for money.
Despite this – 90% of small businesses in Canada do not have Cyberinsurance.
Front Row Insurance’s Hackinsure provides comprehensive coverage against a range of online hazards – and are available online in five minutes with no need to talk to a broker.
Starting from just $250.00 annually, with limit options up to $1,000,000 - Hackinsure features include:
- Comprehensive Cyber Liability: Combines third-party cyber liability (your customers/clients) and first-party cyber crime expense coverages (you and your business) in one form.
- Theft and Fraud: Covers destruction or loss of digital data resulting from a criminal or fraudulent cyber event.
- Business Interruption: Covers lost income and related costs when unable to operate due to a cyber event or data loss.
- Extortion & Ransomware: Provides coverage for costs associated with investigating threats to commit cyber attacks; and payments to those who threaten to obtain and disclose sensitive information.
- Forensic Investigation: Covers the legal, technical or forensic services necessary to assess whether a cyber-attack has occurred, to assess the impact of the attack and to stop an attack.
Who should buy this policy?
If your company operates under the assumption that data security breaches and privacy losses only happen to billion-dollar companies, it’s time to change your thinking—before it’s too late.