As developers of video games, you keep up by having the latest equipment & software available. Does your current insurance provide for full replacement value of your equipment & software programs? Are you covered for temporary relocation, ongoing salaries, lost profits? A standard insurance policy does not cover these expenses.
VIDEO GAME DESIGNER INSURANCE Coverage can be included for:
- General Liability – your landlord will require this
- Equipment Coverage – can include Owned/Non-Owned Equipment and software
- Business interruption coverage: reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries as a result of a covered loss
- Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability
- Worker Compensation/Employers Liability
- Media Liability
- Professional Liability
- Cyber Liability
Today’s video game development often bridges the gap between film and software development. Special coverage is needed for motion capture and real filming exposures (on location filming, props, sets) that a typical software development insurance policy just won’t cover. We offer the advantage of one-stop shopping with low rates, flexible options, and excellent service. Front Row Insurance will provide you with excellent coverage and low premiums.
If calling from Ontario or Manitoba, please contact:
If calling from BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, please contact:
If calling from Quebec, please contact:
If calling from the United States, please contact:
Related post: THE INSURANCE IMPACT ON VIDEO GAME DEVELOPERS