Venue Owners Insurance Policy (TULIP/USA)
Note: this is a US-only program.
Venue owners: ensure your tenants have the proper liability insurance when you incur a no cost Front Row TULIP policy. See also: event insurance USA (buy online)
TULIP stands for Tenant Users Liability Insurance Protection. It is designed to provide short-term liability insurance to users of a venue. Assume you own a 500 seat auditorium that you rent to speakers, bands, religious groups, film festivals, etc. With a TULIP policy, you can offer liability insurance to the renter of your venue at a dramatically reduced rate.
With 500 people attending, an event organizer might pay ~$150 for $1,000,000 in general liability coverage to protect against bodily injury and property damage to third parties during the event. An organizer might pay ~$300 or more for similar coverage if they had to purchase their own standalone policy.
A master policy can be created for your venue that any tenant can access. The master policy is created at no cost to you. The tenant benefits by getting a less expensive policy than they could find on their own. You get the comfort of knowing that your venue is protected with coverage that you understand. Other benefits include:
- Fast issuance the day of the event so you can book tenants at the last minute.
- Ease of use.
- Venue automatically covered as an additional insured.
- Groups with no insurance of their own can use your venue.
- The master policy is pre-filled with the coverage you approved, with the limit of liability you require and showing the correct additional insured information.
- No cost to the venue – your tenants pay for the policy.
- Low administration cost.
Typical facilities that would benefit from a Front Row TULIP policy are:
- Churches, synagogues and other religious institutions
- Meeting halls
- Wedding venues and music venues
- Country clubs and music clubs
- Community centres
To receive an indication of a premium cost, fill out this short application form below:
About Front Row:
Front Row is a specialized entertainment insurance broker.
Front Row provides insurance solutions for performers, bands, managers and promoters. We also provide insurance services to venues, concerts halls and event producers.
About Kathryn Hoffman:
Kathryn provides a strong presence in Denver for Front Row. With over 25 years of experience, Kathryn Hoffman manages a wide range of industry risks including independent films, television, commercial and documentary producers, concert promoters, venues, special events and contingency business.