Key Person Disability: Protect your Entertainment CompanyDoes your company lean on a few key people to make it successful?
All successful entertainment companies, no matter the size, have key personnel as the foundation driving success. What happens if those rainmakers are disabled? The sophisticated owner should consider key person disability for all of their key people.
Front Row Insurance Brokers, Inc. provides high limit key person disability coverage for private and public organizations in the film, TV and theatre worlds.
- Key Person Disability – Limits to $100,000,000
- Business Overhead Expense – Limits to $500,000 per month
- Monthly benefits beginning after 30, 60, 90 or 180 days
- Lump sum payouts beginning after 6, 12, 18 or 24 months
- Individual or Multi-Life Plans
- Our experts can manuscript policy wording to match a client’s contractual obligation or other specific needs
A global public relations firm acquired another agency to round out their portfolio. With three key owners managing the key client relationships and providing the creative lead, key person life and disability insurance was required to finalize the transaction. The firm underwrote three key person disability contracts delivering $100,000 per month for 24 months, followed by $4,000,000 of lump sum disability benefit.
An aircraft corporation contracted an industry-leading software engineer for the further development and integration of revolutionary auto-flight controls. The firm secured a $23 million Key Person Disability policy that would pay out as a lump sum to the aircraft corporation in the event that the engineer could not fulfill his contractual obligation due to a career ending injury or illness.
Contact Front Row for a quote.
- Related blog posts on key person insurance
- Key person disability insurance for actors (US and Canada)
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is subject to change at any time. The case studies contained herein are representations only and may be fictitious; they are not intended to imply actual people and/or situations. The information herein in no way represents or warrants a guarantee of coverage. Front Row Insurance Brokers, Inc. will not be held liable to anyone in connection to the misuse or misrepresentation of the contents herein.