If you thrill audiences with outrageously creative performances and produce shows that awe everyone from children to corporate suits, you know there are very real risks involved in your productions.
Aerialists, high wire walkers, acrobats, contortionists – every act you can think of has been thought of by us. We can help you sleep well at night, knowing you are properly insured.
Created using our actONE Program, we will provide you with seamless insurance coverage from the moment you begin your project until the applause of closing night.
Simple to apply for and easy to get, actONE includes:
- Theatrical property including sets, costumes, cameras, computers & office equipment as well as rented or borrowed theatrical equipment such as lights & sound
- Actors’, volunteers’ and employees’ personal property in theatres or rehearsal spaces
- Theatrical performance disruption for interruption, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of your performances caused by circumstances which are beyond your control
- Theatrical venue and tenants’ legal liability to insure damage you cause to a venue, rehearsal space or any other premise
- Crime-related insurance dishonesty, theft of money, fraud or forgery
- Theatrical liability for claims related to bodily injury or property damage to another party including legal defense costs including Employers Liability which provides protection against lawsuits if a performers is injured while working
- Catastrophic cast indemnity for delays, interruptions, postponements, cancellation of a production or performance due to injury, sickness or permanent total disability or death affecting one-third of your cast
- Travel delay coverage when severe weather conditions or mechanical breakdown of vehicles prevent your cast from being able to travel to a venue
- Non-owned automobiles for the use of automobiles in your production
In addition, we can provide protection for:
- Cast Non-Appearance to insure interruptions, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of performances when your key performers are unable to appear due to injury, illness or death
- Accident, Medical & Travel Insurance for out-of-country emergency situations or for our company while at home
If calling from Canada, please contact:
AERIAL INSURANCE / AERIAL ARTS INSURANCE