Short-Term Film Production Insurance can be arranged in ~10 minutes, any time of the day via our online program.
This program is very popular with new and established filmmakers because of the low cost and the simple process to arrange a policy.
Note: at this time, the below short-term quotes are for Canadian producers only. Are you in the US? Click here for short-term production insurance in the US
Our Short-Term Production Insurance program can include the following coverage for up to 15 consecutive days:
- Insure up to $50,000 of rented equipment for as low as $153
- Insure $100,000 of rented equipment for as low as $215
- Insure $250,000 of rented equipment for as low as $403
- Covers budgets up to $250,000
- Short-Term Rented Equipment Limits up to $1,000,000
- Short-Term Commercial General Liability Limits up to $5,000,000 (Includes Employers Liability & Non-owned Auto Liability)
- Short-Term Third Party Property Damage Limits up to $2,000,000
- $1,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $485
- $5,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $955
The fastest way to receive a quote is to complete the short online questionnaire below telling us about your project: