Short-Term Film Production insurance can be arranged in 10 minutes, anytime of the day via our online program.
This program is very popular with new and established filmmakers because of the low cost and the simple process to arrange a policy.
Our Short-Term Production Insurance program can include the following coverage for up to 15 consecutive days:
Note: at this time, the below short-term quotes are for Canadian producers only. If you're in the US, click here to get a quote.
- Insure up to $50,000 of rented equipment for as low as $165
- Insure $100,000 of rented equipment for as low as $201
- Insure $250,000 of rented equipment for as low as $368
- Covers budgets up to $250,000
- Short-Term Rented Equipment Limits up to $1,000,000
- Short-Term Commercial General Liability Limits up to $5,000,000 (Includes Employers Liability & Non-owned Auto Liability)
- Short-Term Third Party Property Damage Limits up to $2,000,000
- $1,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $465
- $5,000,000 of Commercial General Liability begins at $915
- Note: Premiums may vary depending on production locations.
The fastest way to receive a quote is to complete the short Online Questionnaire below telling us about your project.