Front Row Insurance Brokers arranges film production insurance to cover the risks associated with your production. We cover features, television series, docs, commercials, music videos, webisodes and other productions intended to be distributed on mobile devices: any content created by you—the producer. We help you achieve your artistic vision by minimizing production hazards and transferring risk.
As the largest film insurance broker in Canada, Front Row can offer you excellent coverage with low premiums. We review your project with you to offer you the coverage that you need – nothing more.
We have offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Los Angeles. We have a network of partner brokers around the world to assist wherever you are filming.
- If you are seeking a Short-Term Equipment Rental policy in Canada: CLICK HERE
- If you are seeking a Short-Term Equipment Rental policy in the US: CLICK HERE
- If you are a Still Photographer in Canada: CLICK HERE
We have insured in excess of 5 billion dollars worth of production budgets over the last five years. You will be covered: on location, in studio, in the air, underwater--anywhere in the world that your filming takes you. We cover budgets that range from $2,000 to $200,000,000: large or small, we can supply your production insurance solutions.
Some Of The Coverages We Arrange Include:
- Damage and loss to your negative or hard drive
- Faulty stock / Faulty camera / Faulty processing
- Props / Sets / Wardrobes
- Filming equipment – loss or damage
- Production office
- Rented production vehicles
- Location liability
Give us a call – we want to be part of your next production.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FORM BELOW FOR A FILM PRODUCTION INSURANCE QUOTE (SEE ABOVE REGARDING SHORT-TERM INSURANCE OPTIONS):
Film Production Insurance