Visual Effects play an important role in the film production world and the right insurance program will help keep your company going!
Production companies rely on visual effects (VFX) studios to put those special touches on their films. It requires keeping up with the technology and having the latest equipment and software available, which that comes at a price.
Does your current insurance cover the full replacement values of your equipment and software? And what about the additional costs incurred if you have a loss such as temporary relocation, salaries and lost profits?
Whether your VFX Company provides 3D modelling, animation, virtual production, live action integration, motion graphics, title design or post-production, at Front Row Insurance we have an insurance program designed for you.
VFX Studio Insurance Coverage can include:
- General Liability – This coverage protects you, the insured against claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of your operations.
- Equipment Coverage – can include Owned/Non-Owned Equipment and software
- Business interruption coverage. Reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries as a result of a covered loss.
- Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability– protects you against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by rented vehicles, or employees’ personal cars while working on your behalf.
- Worker Compensation/Employers Liability –This coverage is necessary to cover anyone hired to work on your behalf, even independent contractors. This coverage is required by law in many states!
If you have a specific project you would like to get an insurance quote for, click here!
With offices throughout Canada and the United States, Front Row is one of the largest insurance brokers for the entertainment industry. This allows us to provide you with excellent coverage with low premiums.
Our staff are friendly and knowledgeable: Contact Front Row