Music Tour Liability Insurance in Canada: Protect Your Tour, Protect Your Passion!
From unexpected accidents to unforeseen mishaps, you need to be prepared to protect yourself and your tour from potential liabilities that can arise during your travels. That's where tour liability insurance comes in. It's not just an option, it's a necessity for any music tour. This insurance policy is designed for musicians and bands on the road (in Canada), providing you with the peace of mind you need to focus on what matters most – your music!
Music Tour Liability Insurance includes:
- Protection for Accidents: This policy provides coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and other accidents that can occur during your tour, helping you mitigate the financial burden that can arise from unexpected mishaps.
- Venue Requirements: Many venues require musicians and bands to have liability insurance as a condition of booking a gig. This policy fulfills that requirement.
- Equipment Protection: Your instruments and equipment are the lifeline of your music tour. But what if they get lost, stolen, or damaged? This policy can provide coverage for your valuable gear.
- Customizable Coverage: This policy offers customizable coverage options to suit your specific needs. Whether you're a solo artist, a band, or a music group, our policies can be tailored to your unique tour requirements.
Insurance Coverage for Talent Agencies on Behalf of Musicians
With respect to placing coverage for a talent agency on behalf of their artists, we can only issue policies in the name of the touring musicians, so the agency can arrange coverage for their artists, provided the artist authorizes them to do so.
If you're interested in tour liability coverage, please contact Shephard Ashmore.
- Musician Liability Insurance: Make Sure Your Band's Tour Is Protected
- Summer and Tours: What You Need to Know About Musical Tour Insurance
- Band On The Run: Touring Insurance Tips For Taking Your Show On The Road
- Agents and Managers: Music Tour Insurance
- Music Festival and Concert Insurance
- What is a Carnet?