The unique exposures of a post-production studio require specialized insurance coverage.
Production companies rely on post-production houses to put those special touches on their films. That requires keeping up with the technology and having the latest equipment and software available, which comes at a price. Does your current insurance cover the full replacement values of your equipment and software? And what about if you have a loss such as temporary relocation, salaries and lost profits?
Post-Production Studios Insurance Coverage can be included for:
- General Liability – This coverage protects you, the insured against claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of your operations
- Equipment Coverage – Can include Owned/ Non-Owned Equipment and software
- Business Interruption – Reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries as a result of a covered loss
- Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability – Protects you against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by rented vehicles, or employees’ personal cars while working on your behalf
- Worker Compensation/Employers Liability – This coverage is necessary to cover anyone hired to work on your behalf, even independent contractors
We offer the advantage of one-stop shopping with low rates, flexible options, and excellent service. Front Row will provide you with great coverage and low premiums.