David is a General Level II Licensed Insurance Broker.
He joined the Front Row team in 2018. David works with a range of clients, from photographers to documentarians to some of Canada’s leading film/TV production studios. He has a passion for developing behind-the-scenes workflows that can keep pace with the entertainment industry, delivering both speed and volume. He believes in the power of Excel. David has a BA from SFU, a BFA from Emily Carr University, and an MA from Trent University.
Fun Fact: David can muddle his way through Ancient Greek! He is an avid traveller, avid gardener, and now the proud co-parent of a Wire Fox Terrier.
Blog posts by David:
- ARE THERE FILM INSURANCE POLICIES FOR COVID?
- PHOTOGRAPHY INSURANCE - THEFT FROM VEHICLE
- 5 THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT MAKING A PHOTOGRAPHY INSURANCE CLAIM
- DO I NEED PHOTOGRAPHY INSURANCE?
- WEBINAR: PHOTOGRAPHY INSURANCE EXPLAINED
P: (604) 630-1332