As operator of an opera company, having the proper insurance and risk management solutions will keep the show going. Based on 25 years of experience insuring and supporting the performing arts, actONE will cover you from the moment you begin your project till the applause of closing night.
Each of our opera insurance policies are customized to fit your unique exposures. From people, property and productions to administration and financing, we work with you to develop unique risk protection for your opera company.
The cost is as low as $750 CAD. (subject to change)
Simple to apply and easy to get, actONE covers:
- Insurance for property: sets, wardrobe, cameras, office equipment
- Insurance for musicians’, performers’, volunteers’ and employees’ personal property: loss or damage to personal property while in a theatrical venue or rehearsal space
- Opera performance disruption: interruption, postponement, cancellation, or impairment of performances caused by unexpected circumstances beyond your control
- Venue and tenants’ legal liability: liability as a result of damage to venue, rehearsal space or any other premise which is under your care and used in connection to your production
- Crime: employee dishonesty; theft of money; depositor’s forgery
- Dance liability: amounts you may be legally obligated to pay, including defense costs, for bodily injury or property damage to a third party if your company has been negligent
- Catastrophic cast indemnity: loss you incur due to delay, interruption, postponement
- Non-owned automobiles: the use of automobiles that are not owned by your organization but used in connection with your production that may have caused an injury to a person or damaged their property
With offices in Canada and the United States, Front Row is one of the largest insurance brokers for the dance industry. This allows us to provide you with excellent coverage with the low premiums.
Please provide short answers to the following questions and we will get back to you right away with an indication of costs: