Production Companies rely on Post-Production Studios to put those special touches on their films. That requires keeping up with the technology and having the latest equipment and software available, which comes at a price. Does your current insurance cover the full replacement values of your equipment and software? And what about if you have a loss such as temporary relocation, salaries and lost profits?
POST-PRODUCTION STUDIO INSURANCE Coverage can be included for:
- General Liability – This coverage protects you, the insured against claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of your operations
- Equipment Coverage – Can include Owned/ Non-Owned Equipment and software
- Business Interruption – Reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries as a result of a covered loss
- Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability – Protects you against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by rented vehicles, or employees’ personal cars while working on your behalf
- Worker Compensation/Employers Liability – This coverage is necessary to cover anyone hired to work on your behalf, even independent contractors. This coverage is required by law in many states
We offer the advantage of one-stop shopping with low rates, flexible options, and excellent service. With a staff of over 30 throughout the United States and Canada along with a network of partner brokers around the world, you can be sure that Front Row Entertainment will provide you with excellent coverage and low premiums.