At Front Row Insurance, we have the expertise to insure: theatres, theatre companies and not-for-profit theatre groups.
Each of our Theatre Insurance policies is customized to fit your unique exposures. From people, property and productions to administration and financing, we work with you to develop unique risk protection including Dance Liability Insurance, Opera Insurance or Performing Arts Insurance. To cover everything you do.
Canadian Theatre Producers:
WHAT IS THEATRE INSURANCE?
Theatre Insurance Coverage options include:
- General Liability coverage protects you, the insured, against claims of bodily injury and property damage arising out of your operations.
- Theatrical Property – including Lighting and Stage Equipment, Props, Sets, Wardrobe.
- Directors and Officers Liability protects the individual board members in the event they are personally sued.
- Business Interruption reimburses you for any extra expenses including loss of income and employee salaries during that reconstruction period due a covered loss until you are back on stage!
- Owned/Non-Owned/Hired Automobile Liability protects you against claims of bodily injury or property damage caused by owned/rented vehicles, equipment trucks, or employees’ personal cars while being used on behalf of the theatre.
With offices in Canada and the United States, Front Row is one of the largest insurance brokers for the theatre industry. Our size allows us to provide you with excellent coverage at low premiums.
Our staff are friendly and knowledgeable: contact us; we would love to hear from you.
If calling from Canada, please contact:
Toronto Ph: 416-642-3294
Vancouver Ph: 604-684-3411