DICE Insurance for educational film producers
Annual production insurance policies are a very convenient way of administering your insurance if you plan to be filming a Educational film that spans multiple months or if you have multiple productions planned over the next twelve months.
An annual educational film insurance package policy can include, but is not limited to the following coverage: (click any of the coverages below to learn more)
- Rented and Owned Equipment
- Props / Sets / Wardrobes
- Production office (including office contents and annual liability to satisfy your lease)
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – Covers location liability, film permit requirements, vendor agreements and more.
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile Liability and Physical Damage coverage (covers rented production vehicles and other autos used by the production)
- Third Party Property Damage Liability Protection (Damage to locations rented by the production for filming)
- Damage and loss to your Negative Film or Hard Drive
- Losses caused by Faulty stock / Faulty camera / Faulty processing Equipment
- Workers Compensation
- Foreign Coverage
- Guild / Union Accident Coverage
This type of annual film production insurance policy, also known as a DICE Insurance package covers Documentaries, Corporate Videos, Commercials, Educational Films, Music Videos, Shorts, Still Photography - everything except for Feature Films and TV Series.
Front Row is one of the largest film insurance brokers in North America. Front Row can offer you excellent coverage with low premiums.