Annual Insurance for Music Video Producers (US & Canada)
Annual production insurance policies are a very convenient way of administering your insurance if you plan to be filming a music video that spans multiple months or if you have multiple productions planed over the next twelve months.
Annual music video insurance can include, but is not limited to the following coverage:
- Rented and Owned Equipment
- Props / Sets / Wardrobes
- Production office (including office contents and annual liability to satisfy your lease)
- Commercial General Liability Insurance – Covers location liability, film permit requirements, vendor agreements and more.
- Non-Owned and Hired Automobile Liability and Physical Damage coverage (covers rented production vehicles and other autos used by the production)
- Third Party Property Damage Liability Protection (Damage to locations rented by the production for filming)
- Damage and loss to your Negative Film or Hard Drive
- Losses caused by Faulty stock / Faulty camera / Faulty processing Equipment
- Workers Compensation
- Foreign Coverage
- Guild / Union Accident Coverage
This type of annual film production insurance policy, also known as a DICE Insurance, covers smaller budget Documentaries, Corporate Videos, Commercials, Educational Films, Music Videos, Shorts — everything except for Feature Films and TV Series.
Front Row can offer you excellent coverage with low premiums. We review your project with you to offer you the coverage that you need – nothing more.