- Covers against extra expenditures caused by death, sickness, disability or kidnapping of insured cast members, director, DOP, or anyone else designated under cast coverage
- Covers against extra expenditures caused by loss of, damage to, or destruction of Negative or Tape or Hard Drive on an "all risk" basis, excluding coverages outlined under the Faulty Stock, Camera & Processing coverages.
FAULTY STOCK CAMERA & PROCESSING INSURANCE
- Covers against extra expenditures caused by damage to, or destruction of negative or tape caused by faulty stock, faulty camera, faulty processing and accidental erasure or exposure to light
PROPS, SETS & WARDROBE INSURANCE
- Covers props, sets, scenery, costumes, wardrobe and similar theatrical property on an "all risk" basis against direct physical loss or damage to the rented property.
MISCELLANEOUS EQUIPMENT INSURANCE
- Covers cameras, camera equipment, sound and lighting equipment, grip equipment and similar miscellaneous equipment on an "all risk" basis against direct physical loss or damage .
PROPERTY DAMAGE LIABILITY INSURANCE
- Covers against all sums the insured shall become legally obligated to pay because of loss of, injury to, or destruction of property of others in the care, custody or control of the insured
- Excludes property covered under miscellaneous equipment and props, sets and wardrobe coverage
I will explain more coverages in a future post.