Bat Mitzvah Ceremony insurance
Six reasons why you should protect yourself with online Bat Mitzvah insurance:
- Bat Mitzvah Ceremony: your guests may accidentally damage the venue you have rented. Does your venue require you to provide evidence of insurance? Yikes. Check your rental contract.
- Are you hosting the Bat Mitzvah celebration at home? Check with your homeowners broker to see if you are covered. Parties over a certain size are most likely not covered.
- Have you rented furniture or a sound system or a marquee? Are you responsible to insure the Bat Mitzvah speech equipment you have rented? Check your rental contract.
- Your guests could trip on temporary carpeting or slip on a wine spill on the floor and injure themselves. What if your friend or relative is forced to sue you? Awkward? Oy vey. Will your homeowners insurance cover you? Probably not. Bat Mitzvah event liability insurance will cover you if you are sued by providing a free lawyer to defend you and paying the judgement costs awarded to your injured guest.
- Do you need protection for the gifts in case they are stolen?
- What happens if your marquee blows away and injures other people in the park? Lawsuits from a cartwheeling marquee would be covered.
When hosting a, most banquet halls and venues such as golf and country clubs will require you to have event insurance in place. Often the hall will tell you in their contract the short term venue liability amount required.
Your Bat Mitzvah planning checklists should include bat mitzvah insurance.
Policies start at $105 and certificates for your venue are issued immediately at no cost. A quote is also free: a fast quote is available any time of the day or night.
If you will be serving alcohol at your bat mitzvah party make sure that you request venue alcohol liability – available through our online site. Remember, as a host you are responsible for the safety of any guests. You could be held legally responsible if people consume alcohol during bat mitzvah celebration and harm themselves or someone else. Consider how your guests will be traveling home.
It’s always good planning to have Bat Mitzvah insurance because you never know when something unexpected may occur. Bat Mitzvah insurance will allow you to fully enjoy your special day.
About: Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. is an independent insurance broker that provides office bat mitzvah insurance for the lowest possible cost. Should a claim occur, Front Row ensures that you receive the money you are owed per the insurance policy, as quickly as possible. Front Row has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax and is licensed and registered in all provinces in Canada.