bridal shower event insurance
Hosting a shower for the bride? There are many risks associated with a wedding shower that you may not have thought of:
- Your guests may accidentally damage the venue you have rented. Does your venue require you to provide evidence of insurance? Yikes. Check your rental contract.
- Are you hosting the party at home? Check with your homeowners broker to see if you are covered. Parties over a certain size are most likely excluded.
- Have you rented furniture or a sound system or a marquee? Are you responsible to insure the equipment you have rented? Check your rental contract.
- Your guests could trip on temporary carpeting or slip on a wine spill on the floor and injure themselves. What if your friend or relative is forced to sue you? Awkward? For sure. Will your homeowners insurance cover you? Probably not. Bridal shower event liability insurance will protect you if you are sued by providing a free lawyer to defend you and paying the judgement costs awarded to your injured guest if you are found to be liable.
- Do you need protection for the gifts in case they are stolen?
- What happens if your marquee blows away and injures other people in the park? Lawsuits from a cartwheeling marquee would be covered with bridal insurance.
When hosting a bridal shower most banquet halls and venues such as golf and country clubs will require you to have event insurance in place. Often the hall will tell you in their contract the short term venue liability amount required.
Bridal shower planning should include online bridal shower insurance.
Policies start at $105 CAD (subject to change) and certificates for your wedding shower venue are no cost. A quote is also free, any time of the day or night.
If you will be serving alcohol at your bridal shower make sure that you request venue alcohol liability – available through our online site. Remember, as a renter you are responsible for the safety of any guests. You could be held legally responsible if people consume alcohol during your bridal shower and harm themselves or someone else. Consider how your guests will be traveling home.
Are you a Hudson's Bay Rewards Card holder? If so, purchase your bridal shower insurance on this site to earn 2,000 Hudson's Bay Rewards points!
About: Front Row Insurance Brokers Inc. is an independent insurance broker that provides bridal shower insurance for the lowest possible cost. Should a claim occur, Front Row ensures that you receive the money you are owed per the bridal shower insurance policy, as quickly as possible. Front Row has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal and Halifax and are licensed and registered in all provinces in Canada.
Planning a Bridal Shower?