Insuring your short film is a fast and easy process thRough Front Row.
Our Short Term Production Insurance program can include the following coverage for up to 14-days: (note that this is for Canadian based producers only)
- Insure $10,000 of rented equipment for $85
- Insure $50,000 of rented equipment for $121
- Insure $100,000 of rented equipment for $167
- Insure $250,000 of rented equipment for $304
- Short Term Rented Equipment Limits up to $1,500,000
The equipment coverage will pay to repair or replace lighting, cameras and other gear that you damage.
The equipment will be covered anywhere in Canada or the USA. You will be covered even if your gear is lost or stolen while travelling.
We will need the following detail in order to provide a quotation:
- Who is the named insured? This can either be you personally or your company if you have one.
- What is your address and e mail.
- What is the approximate value of the gear that you are renting?
- How many minutes will your finished project be?
- How many days will you be filming?
- Where will you be filming?
- What is the budget of your shoot?
- Will there be any stunts or special effects?