Burglar-proof film production office
Five ways you can secure your production office:
- Rent production space that has new locking windows: preferably on a second floor or higher.
- Ensure all windows and doors are locked overnight and while on set.
- Make the office look occupied by: leaving lights on, hiring a security guard, leaving a radio on.
- Install a security alarm and install deadbolts on all doors.
- Make sure that everyone in your first production meeting is actually employed by the production. We once had a claim where someone sat through the first production meeting and when everyone broke for coffee the thief left with several laptops.
Film production insurance policies will cover theft from a production office subject to a deductible: please contact us for more information. We are specialized film insurance brokers.